When Britney Spears sings “Cold as fire, baby/Hot as ice/If you’ve ever been to heaven/This is twice as nice,” only one thing comes to this writer’s mind: ICE.
And I don’t mean solidified water; I mean jewelry. And right now, nothing’s as hot an ice as blue topaz gemstone rings.
Blue topaz gemstone rings aren’t just cool and pretty, but they also make for great Christmas gifts and/or birthday gifts—particularly for those celebrating their birthdays in December—not only because they’re icy-looking and wintry but blue topaz also happens to be the birthstone for the month of December!
Here are my personal top 5 picks of Povada.com’s selection of blue topaz gemstone rings:
- The Solitaire Oval Cut Blue Topaz and Diamond Gemstone Ring in White Gold
- The Solitaire Emerald Cut Blue Topaz and Diamond Large Gemstone Ring in White Gold
- The Blue Topaz Pearl and Diamond Gemstone Ring in White Gold
- The Blue Topaz Diamond Heart Gemstone Ring in White Gold
- The Solitaire Marquise Cut Blue Topaz and Diamond Large Gemstone Ring in White Gold
Even Batman’s arch-nemesis, Mr. Freeze, doesn’t have a thing on these cool blue topaz gemstone rings from Povada.com. They’re so strikingly blue, that you could practically lose yourself just by looking at them…But to actually own a topaz gemstone ring (or two, or three!) for yourself…well, you’re in heaven.
This winter season, give yourself a piece of heavenly ice: a blue topaz gemstone ring from Povada.com.